Mortgage Application Checklist
As you prepare to apply for a mortgage, please collect the following documents that may be required after application so that your loan officer can quickly and efficiently process your loan request:
- Residence address(es) for the last 2 years
- Copy of driver’s license or passport
- Employment history for the last 2 years, including employment dates and name, address and phone number of employer
- Most recent month’s pay stubs
- Last 2 year’s W-2s and complete 1040 personal tax returns
- For self-employed income, last 2 year’s complete 1040 personal tax returns with corporate returns, if applicable
- Award letters for pension, social security or other incomes, if applicable
- Last two months' complete bank statements for all asset accounts to include checking, savings, investments and retirement accounts. The statement must contain at least 30 days history of activity, your name, the account number, and the logo of the financial institution. Please be sure to include all pages.
- Divorce decree and property settlement, if applicable
- Permanent Residence Alien card, if applicable
- Signed purchase agreement and property listing, if applicable
- Check or credit card information for appraisal and credit report fees.
Questions? Contact your home loan specialist at ONE Presidential Mortgage.